Friday, February 3, 2012

Follow My Blog Friday #17



If you are new to the FF fun, Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, myself of course and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. If you are interested in becoming a Feature click on the drop down link above FEATURES > Features and Follow Friday and get on the waiting list!  It is also required, that if you participate you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and the two Feature blogs.

This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} {Alisoncanread.com}and any one else you want to follow on the list.

2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - Progress and Procrastination and Omnon Books.

3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

7. If your new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Friday Follow Feature is ...






Screen shot 2012 02 01 at 4.02.50 PM 300x44 Feature & Follow #82

Hey! I’m jfeldt. I love to read – duh! And this last December I set a goal to read a bunch of books off a Face Book challenge. I decided the best way to keep track was start a blog. BOY I’ve been hurled into the world of crazy.

I’m 50% through and hooked on blogging. Stop by and check out my journey. I’m slightly self-deprecating; totally laid back; and mostly un-organized. Also, I sort of make up the rules as I go along; but hey, I have fun, and who doesn’t like fun? Hope to see you around.

Omnom Books



Reading is my drug, i've been addicted since a very early age, and don't think it'll end any time soon. I lived in England, but moved to Australia when i was 14 because of the 'better economy'. Apart from reading, i also love travelling, art, and surprisingly sport, although i'm a terrible loser and can't resist yelling at people when i think they're doing something wrong (how embarrassing!) My friends would probably describe me as funny, lively, and also a complete and utter nerd, due to my unfortunate liking of maths and science.

I started Omnom Books at the beginning of this year as a way to keep track of my formidable pile of reads, and to share my thoughts on them with others. I love meeting new people, and i can spend hours surfing blogs, finding new books and talking with others about our opinions on them. At the moment, I'm slowly reading my way through Tamora Pierce's epic works, right now i am up to Terrier (Beka Cooper #1), and i have Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer on the side. My favourite genres would have to be YA Paranormal or fantasy, with The Mortal Instruments and Paranormalcy being some of my faves as they are made of WIN. Alright...that's all i can think of for now, but hopefully i'll hear from some of you soon (dumbledore!)

Q: Define what characteristics your favorite books share. Do they all have a kickass heroine or is the hot love interest the Alpha Male? 

My favorite books mostly share a kickass heroine and a hot Alpha Male love interest depending on the series.  They also share a great storyline and psychotic villains plus good secondary characters.

Kickass Heroine/Hot Alpha Male:

1.  Eve Dallas series 
2.  Eve Duncan series

Hot Male Alpha:

1.  Alex Cross series

6 comments:

  1. New follower! Thanks for the series recs!

    http://ohpaperpages.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. A kic-ass heroine and a good storyline is a must for me too. :)

    - New follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower!

    Yup a great heroine is a must :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some interesting looking books on the side their that I'm going to have to check out :) New follower :) http://underworldloveaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answer! I love strong heroines and Alpha males! I like the badboys a lot more in books, mainly because they're secretly tortured and deep. New follower!

    http://eileenlisblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love and had read all three of those series. Definitely have some catch up as well. Just hopping through! Would love a follow. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete