Friday, December 23, 2011

Follow My Blog Friday #16



If you are new to the FF fun, Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, myself of course and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. If you are interested in becoming a Feature click on the drop down link above FEATURES > Features and Follow Friday and get on the waiting list!  It is also required, that if you participate you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and the two Feature blogs.

This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} {Alisoncanread.com}and any one else you want to follow on the list.

2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - Ce-Ce's Garden of Reviews and From the Shadows I Review.

3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

7. If your new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Friday Follow Feature is ... 



Ce-Ce`s Garden of Reviews




I'm sixteen years old and already a writer and blogger. Love curling up with a book and some coa-coa, and is one hundred percent in love with books. I try my hardest to get books for my bookshelf, which has less than one row left.

I love making new friends and finding new and cool things to learn on the internet. Learning all that blogger has to offer is what Im dealing with now. Now, if only I could figure out why I cant join Google+ ….








Hi everyone! My name's Charmaine but everyone calls me Char. I'm a 20 year old woman/girl... either or, I never know which to put. I live in the UK and I absolutely love to read books. I started blogging because I always have an opinion on what I'm reading and I guess that I wanted to share my opinions with the world. When I'm not reading or blogging I'm a full time carer for my mum. Sometimes I manage to find some spare time to crochet or write but it's not always a guarantee.

I love to read just about everything but the majority of the time I'll be reading YA. My favourite books are Stolen by Lucy Christopher, Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher, Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys, If I Stay by Gayle Forman and Before I Die by Jenny Downham.

Question of the Week: If you had to spend eternity inside the pages of a book which book would you choose and why? 

I would love to spend eternity in any of the books by Kay Hooper because it would be neat to actually get the real experience of how the profilers use their special talents to catch the villains.


I also would love to spend eternity in "The In-Death series" by J.D. Robb because of the futuristic world and because of the kick-ass heroine Eve and her extremely rich hunk husband Roarke.

8 comments:

  1. I definitely need to read J.D Robb books. Great picks!

    A new follower! :)
    Please check out my Follow Friday!
    http://forget8me8not.blogspot.com/2011/12/follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read one book from The In-Death series and it was interesting. I enjoy when crimes are being solved. I haven't read anything by Kay Hooper yet.
    New Follower
    Visit My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I've heard of Kay Hooper. Sounds like an interesting author. I bet my parents would like the books.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would LOVE to meet Eve! And Roarke *swoon*! Happy Friday! My Follow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a new follower so come follow me at bookreaper.blogspot.com. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The In-Death series would be a wonderful "world" to live within. I enjoy Eve but its Roarke that I really enjoy. Rich, smart and a little bad boy :)

    Merry Christmas!
    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yay, finally two authors that I have read! LOL here I was getting upset that I am so behind the times. I LOVE Kay Hooper and I agree, living in her books would be a nonstop adventure.

    I am so glad I found your blog. I am a HUGE mystery, thriller suspense reader. Kindred souls we are. LOL

    Happy holidays from your new follower.
    Here is my Hop and answer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard of those books but I'll surely check 'em out. New follower, Happy Holidays! :D

    Sarah @ Smitten over Books

    ReplyDelete