Friday, March 2, 2012

Follow My Blog Friday #18



If you are new to the FF fun, Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, myself of course and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. If you are interested in becoming a Feature click on the drop down link above FEATURES > Features and Follow Friday and get on the waiting list!  It is also required, that if you participate you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and the two Feature blogs.

This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} {Alisoncanread.com}and any one else you want to follow on the list.

2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - Mercurial Musings and Owl Tell You About It.

3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love ... and the followers

7. If your new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Friday Follow Feature is ...

Metzcutzial Musings


mecmus 150 01 Feature & Follow #86

I am a reader, writer, and teacher. I moved around a lot as a kid and my books were my constant companions. Alice in Wonderland was, and is, my favorite book. I could identify with her as a kid, since I was constantly finding myself in new places, often feeling like an outsider looking in. I started my blog as a way to share my thoughts about what I’ve been reading or watching. Because I read at least one book each week and people are always asking me for recommendations, it seemed like starting a blog would be a great way to keep track of the books I’ve read and my thoughts about those books.

Owl Tell You About It


Owl Tell You About It

Laura Ashlee is twenty-three years old and hails from small town Alabama. She holds a Bachelor of Music in Vocal Performance. She currently works full-time at Robins & Morton, a Birmingham-based general contractor that specializes in healthcare facilities. She is currently studying for her GRE so she can go to grad school next year. Aside from reading and blogging, she enjoys spending time with her family, friends, and awesome boyfriend.

I wasn't into reading as much when I was in high school and when I first started college. I had too much required reading to find the time. After I finished all my English and reading courses in college I started reading again. I read Wuthering Heights and a couple of Jane Austen books and fell in love. Then, I picked up The Hunger Games, and fell in love with YA books. Now, I read all kinds of different genres, but I still have a huge place in my heart for YA and classics.

Q: What book would you love to see made into a movie or television show and do you have actors/actresses in mind to play the main characters?

I would love to see J.D. Robb's In-Death series made into a TV series because I think this would be a good one if they get the right actors and actresses.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh - I haven't read that series. I love finding out about new books on FF!

    New follower!

    Here's our FF

    Jamie@Addicted2Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, J.D. Robb's books would make for great TV series!

    I'm a new follower!
    http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/03/ff-feature-follow-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that would be awesome!! Didn't even cross my mind. Great series. Here's my FF Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete