Friday, March 30, 2012

Follow My Blog Friday #19



If you are new to the FF fun, Feature and Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, myself of course and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. If you are interested in becoming a Feature click on the drop down link above FEATURES > Features and Follow Friday and get on the waiting list!  It is also required, that if you participate you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and the two Feature blogs.

This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} {Alisoncanread.com}and any one else you want to follow on the list.

2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - Alluring Reads and Justin's Books and Life.

3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love ... and the followers

7. If your new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Friday Follow Feature is ... 

 Alluring Reads


officialblogbutton1 1 Feature & Follow #90

I’m a 24 year old married mom of two little ones. Now that my kids are getting a bit older I’m really getting back into reading and found after joining GoodReads that I really enjoy reviewing books that I read. Some of my favorite books are The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver, Interview With The Vampire by Anne Rice, The Mist by Stephen King and The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. I’m really into contemporary and paranormal YA.

Justin's Books & Life




Hi, my name's Justin. I'm 22 years old, and I have loved reading since I was young, and what really set me on the path for where I am now was Harry Potter back when it came out in the US in 1998. That series opened up the door for me and showed me how great reading is. I'm so glad I decided to pick them up, and I am glad to be where I am today.

I started blogging simply to share my opinions on books I love to read. And I am loving doing that, and also seeing other peoples opinions on books that I have either read or want to read. It's a really awesome community to be a part of.

Q: Do you read one book at a time or do you switch back and forth between two or more?

I read one book at a time since I only read two to three books per week.

1 comment:

  1. I usually only read one book at a time, too. :)

    Patricia // My FF

    ReplyDelete