Friday, September 23, 2011

Follow My Blog #9



If you are new to the FF fun, Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, myself of course and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this #FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. If you are interested in becoming a Feature click on the drop down link above FEATURES > Feature & Follow Friday and get on the waiting list!  It is also required, that if you participate you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) and the two Feature blogs.

This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} and (Alisoncanread.com}and any one else you want to follow on the list.

2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - obsession with book and The World of the Spork Master.

3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can.

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love ... and the followers

7. If your new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Friday Follow Features are ...

obsession with books



Photobucket

I'm a Spanish girl living in Switzerland that loves to read almost any kind of book. I write down the ideas and thoughts I have and I care for people. Need a friend? Need someone to talk to? Try with me :D

I like having people around, reading and having fun. I also like to travel a lot and my biggest dream is to go back to Brasil and live there again. It's such a wonderful country!

The World of the Spork Master





My name is Liz, and I blog over at The World of the Spork Master. I’m a high school Senior, and a huge nerd. I LOVE books, movies, and art. I share a little bit of everything on my blog, but it seems it all ties back to books!

I have two dogs - Blaze and Jasper - and a lot of cats. They consume a lot of my time. Other than reading, I love writing, photography, tea, Italian food, music (both playing and listening), biking, and creating adventures with friends.

I started blogging at the beginning of 2011 as part of my New Years Resolutions. I wanted to create a blog and update it consistently. I had no idea what it would turn into, I just went with it. I've never had success before, but no matter what happens, I'm determined to have a blog. Book wise, I mainly read YA books with themes of Fantasy, Paranormal, Sci-fi, and what have you. Mainly whatever I can get my hands on. I want to someday have my own library in my home, consisting of books beyond YA. I'm just absolutely crazy about books!

Q. Do you have a favorite series that you read over and over again? Tell us a bit about it and why you keep on revisiting it?

I do have favorite series but I don't read it over and over again!

4 comments:

  1. And you're not going to tell us what it is?? LOL

    I am a new follower!
    My Follow Friday Post

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. What is your favorite series then?
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Follow Friday!

    I hope you will stop by and check out our twitter event going on today!
    http://OurBooksOurVoice.Blogspot.com

    Sincerely,
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    I'm not a rereader either

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete