Friday, July 8, 2011

Follow My Blog Friday #8



This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} and any one else you want to follow on the list.

2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://www.readbreatherelax.com

3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can.

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

7. If your new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Friday Follow Feature is ...

Lisa @ Read. Breath. Relax


My name is Lisa, and I blog over at Read.Breathe.Relax. I’m a professional writer/editor and super, mega avid reader. I recently married the love of my life, who I affectionately called Beard or BeardFace.

The other member of our family is an orange tabby cat, Meow Meow. He loves to gallop around our apartment like a horse and wreck havoc on fringed tablecloths and catnip mice. Other than reading, I love writing, editing, scrapbooking, laughing, coffee, raspberry pie, journaling, picking at my nails and collecting quirky friends.

I've been blogging since 2009, but have been posting consistently since this past March. I mainly read and blog about Fantasy and YA books (almost all of the YA books fall in the fantasy genre, too). I particularly love all the Dystopian books out there and have recently fallen in love with Steampunk!

Q. Let's step away from besties...What is the worst book that you've ever read and actually finished?

3 comments:

  1. PS. I am looking forward to reading your review of Cover Me by Catherine Mann, I hope you are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Have a great weekend!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete