Friday, July 15, 2011

Follow My Blog Friday #9



This Meme is hosted by Rachel from Parajunkee's View on Fridays.

To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host {Parajunkee.com} and any one else you want to follow on the list.

2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://www.readbreatherelax.com

3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.

4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments

5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can.

6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

7. If your new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

The Friday Follow Feature is ...
  
Our Feature  - Angela @ Angela's Anxious Life



Hello fellow bloggers!  My name is Angie, 32, from Colorado and I LOVE to read.  I just started blogging in the past few months and I love it.   I decided to start blogging because I really don't know a lot of people who read so I thought I would blog to find people with my interests. I got tired of talking to people about books who would then look at me with a blank stare!   At first I avoided blogging for a long time because I would go online and see all these wonderful blogs and think there was no way I could set up a web-page like the ones I was seeing.  Then one night I sat down and looked all over the internet till I figured out how to use blogger.  In fact, I received a lot of help from the blogging 101 posts right here at Parajunkee's View!  .  I recently acquired a Nook Color and am LOVING it.  I never thought I would like ebooks at all.  I swore that they weren't for me though I never gave them a chance.  Then I received the Nook for my birthday as a gift and have never looked back!

I read all different genres of books... but not a lot of non-fiction.  I will review YA, Paranormal, Mystery, Horror, Fantasy,  really anything that seems interesting. Aside from blogging I moderate two fabulous groups on goodreads.com.  One is the YA Book Club which has 3000 members now (http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/3551.YA_Book_Club) and the Stephen King Fans group which has 2000 members now (http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/203.Stephen_King_Fans).  I am quite proud of both groups since I have worked so hard on them from the beginning.  The groups have grown so much that I recently had to recruit a co-mod for each group to help out!  I have discovered so many books through these bookclubs!  Some of my favorite authors are Charlaine Harris, Stephen King, George RR Martin, RA Salvatore, Rick Riordan, Janet Evanovich, Cassandra Clare, and JK Rowling just to name a few.

What do I do when I are not reading?  Well....  I love to watch TV and Movies, and play video games. I have an Xbox 360, PS3, and a Wii.  I even have a hilarious blog for my Xbox 360 where the Xbox is blogging for me (http://360voice.gamerdna.com/tag/Estel0212) .  From time to time on my blog you will find reviews for movies, games and TV.  My husband and I head out to the movies every Friday in the summer... and YES we plan to spend two night at the theater waiting for Harry Potter.  I will definitely post some pictures from that adventure.  I also love to go out on the town... ballet, theater, broadway shows, concerts, I am just about up for anything new and exciting.  Plus I love my two kitties and my hubby!  Feel free to stop by my blog ... I try to keep it entertaining so prepare to have fun!

Q. What do I do when I are not reading?

I'm usually blogging or checking out blogs with the same interest as me.

1 comment:

  1. Hopping through. Yay for Harry Potter! I don't go out on the town much but I do love going to broadway shows and concerts when I do.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete