Friday, June 24, 2011

18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday Hop #6


Laurie from Bitten by Paranormal has created a 18 and Over Book Blogger Tag Along Friday Hop where you can find adult bloggers.

How it works:

*First make a post on your blog with this picture on top. That lets us know we are in the right place to make a comment so you can follow back. If you don’t do this I will have to take you off the tag along.

*Second place your name or blogs name in the first linky tool. I want to add here, put in (paranormal romance) beside your blogs name what you mainly review. Then add your URL to the tag along post in the second Linky tool.

*Third visit blogs listed if you like what you see hit the follow button. Remember to leave a comment, so they can tag along back.

If you have a question or problem you can email Laurie: bittenbyparanormalromance@gmail.com

Now, if your new don't be shy most of these ladies are here every week and they are very, very friendly (I know because I follow most of them)

5 comments:

  1. Just stopping by from the 18 & over tag along. Hav a great weekend!

    Bookgirl @ My Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. tagging on through! Hope you have a grand weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stopping by on the 18 & Over Tag Along Friday. I haven't done the Tag Along in awhile.
    I hope you have a fantastic weekend. Happy Reading!
    Romance Book Junkies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Follow Friday! I'm a new follower stopping by via BittenbyParanormalRomance. Have a wonderful weekend!
    Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
    www.pedanticphooka.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tagging along with all you 18+
    Have a nice weekend ;)

    http://madamedsboudoir.blogspot.com/2011/06/18-tag-along-19.html

    ReplyDelete