Friday, June 17, 2011

Book Blogger Hop #1

Book Blogger Hop

This Meme is hosted by Jennifer from Crazy for Books on Fridays. 

RULES:

Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.

1. Post about the Hop on your blog (feel free to grab the logo at the top of the post!)

Spread the word about the book party! The more the merrier!

In your blog post, answer the following question (new question each week!).

I have asked this one before – back when the Hop first started – but I really enjoy reading people’s answers since they vary so widely. Plus, I had to come up with a really quick question this week since I am in the middle of packing for an overnight getaway for my wedding anniversary!

“How many books are currently in your To-Be-Read (TBR) Pile?”


My answer: I think my TBR is toppling over at about 1,000 right now. I have run out of bookcases so I have resorted to just piling them on the floor in my spare room. Yes, it is out of control. I guess my blog name is appropriate, yes?! LOL! 

I have about 30 to 50 books in my TBR pile!  I'm sure I will be adding some more to the pile soon!  LOL!

I need more questions!!! If you have a suggestion for a future HOP question, click here to fill out the form!

Thanks!

2. Enter your book blog link in the Linky List below.

In your description, please state the main genre that you review – Example: Crazy-for-Books (contemp. adult fiction)

3. Visit other blogs in the Linky List!

Make new friends! Follow new book bloggers! Talk about books! Rave about authors! Take the time to make a quality visit! Check out other posts and content, make a new friend! Don’t randomly follow someone if you never intend on actually following them! No spamming please! (Please do not leave your link and not visit other blogs – it’s just not cool and not in the spirit of the Hop!)

***Failure to adhere to the above 3 rules may result in removal of your link from the Linky List.***

Have fun HOPPING and enjoy your BOOK PARTY weekend!!!

UPDATE #1: THE BOOK BLOGGER HOP DOES NOT ACCEPT TWITTER LINKS!

UPDATE #2: Please do not add “AND A GIVEAWAY” to your blog hop link.

How to enter your link (things are a little different, so read this please!):

The list is RANDOMIZED! So, when you enter your link, it will appear randomly in the list! To find it on a PC, hit Ctrl-F and type the name of your blog. You can delete your own link, too, so if you mess up, just delete it and start over!

Click the blue button that says ADD YOUR LINK and type in the information below:

URL: Link to your blog hop post

Name: Title of your blog (genre you review)

3 comments:

  1. I have way too many books on my TBR list and TBR pile. All told that comes to about sixty books.

    Now here's the scary math: I read roughly one book per week - and sometimes two. But two to three books are being added to my TBR list every week.

    Stressful, right?

    Wrong!

    Hop on over to my blog - http://www.howardsherman.net and find out why.

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com/2011/06/were-doing-book-blogger-hop_18.html
    New Follower
    I have a Never-ending list of TBR's :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEW FOLLOWER.

    1,000....wowzer!!! Hope that is a word. :)

    I only counted the physical books I have on my shelf. I hope I have been answering the question correctly.

    I only have 29 to be read. Pretty manageable.

    Just stopping by to say hello and to take a look around.

    ONLY 24 hours left to enter.

    I am having a Father's Day giveaway on my blog if you would like to stop by.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2011/06/fathers-day-giveaway-from-little-brown.html

    Hope you can visit.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete