Monday, June 6, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Jun 6)


Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1.  Devious - Lisa Jackson
2.  10th Anniversary - James Patterson

I’m currently reading:

1. A Drop of the Hard Stuff - Lawrence Block

Books I’m planning on reading this week:


1. Beg for Mercy - Jami Alden
2. No One to Hear You Scream - Julia Madeleine

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/06/05/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-91

2 comments:

  1. I have been considering reading 10th Anniversary...

    I'll watch out for your review!

    Jules - An old follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH how was 10th Anniversary? I am so curious but that is a womens murder club book right? I have only read the first one of those.

    ReplyDelete