Monday, June 27, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (Jun 28)


Post the books you read last week, book currently being read and books you plan on finishing this week.

Last week I read:

1.  Fallen - Karin Slaughter
2.  Cross Fire - James Patterson
3.  Recovery - Alexandra Weis

I’m currently reading:

1. Dead by Morning - Beverly Barton

Books I’m planning on reading this week:


1. Wicked Lies - Lisa Jackson

Here's the link:

http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/2011/06/26/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-93

4 comments:

  1. Have a great week! :)

    I really want to read Fallen was it good?


    I'm a new follower! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I just realised that I am already a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a great week last week and this one looks to be good too. Enjoy!

    My post is here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great line up, I love Barton, Patterson and Jackson..Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete